Monday, June 2, 2014

weeek 13

Overall on my presentation I felt like I did pretty well considering Abril went through my slides pretty fast. I felt like she didnent  want me to have a good grade because shes mad at herself and I feel like that's completely wong. she dident talk to me about what was wrong and now shes taking he anger out on me. Since shes very passive aggressive Im not surprise one bit. I did my best on the presentation even when the odds were against me and I felt like I did well. I learned a valuable lesson in this project which is working alone can be so much better than a group poject. Next time ill be a project by myself instead of a group, I think I get a lot more done when I work alone.




 http://allthingslearning.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/classroom-reflection-01.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment